1. Click Start and select Devices and Printers.
2. Select Add a printer.
3. Select Add a local printer.
4. Select Create a new port.
5. Select Standard TCP/IP Port. Click Next.
6. Enter printer IP address in the Hostname or IP address (the Port name will default to the same IP address).
7. Select the Query the printer and automatically select the driver to use option. Click Next.
8. Windows 7 should find the printer if the printer is on and configured correctly. You may have to specify more information. If prompted, Select the type of network adapter installed in the printer in the Device Type drop-down list. You can also click Custom to specify custom settings for the network printer. Click Next.